Friday 19 December 2014

Synchronicities increase

One of the more pleasant experiences that you become more aware of as you go through this process of change, is sychonous events happening.

We were out driving and I had this song go through my mind which I had to sing out loud.  It would not leave me alone.  A short while later, while my partner when to check his PO box, I was singing it again and I got the message to turn the radio on.  I almost never do this, so it definitely was not a thought coming from me.  I turned the radio on and after checking a couple of stations, there it was, half way through playing.

As you tune into your intuition and trust it more and more, you will find these happening more rapidly and they will always be beneficial - even if just fun ones like the one I just described, as a sign you are on the right track.  

You are also going to find not so great things or frustrating things happening synchronistically more and more - however these never come from intuition or guided messages.  If you track back, you will find there was a moment of ego interjecting itself.  Often the fleeting thought of "This is so cool, I'm gonna see if I can make it happen".  This is always the give away that the old 3D ego is trying to stick its nose in. 

At the start there will be a mix of both types.  It can be seriously frustrating, but it's an important process to go through, because it is teaching you what your intuitive messages feel like when you receive them.  Making mistakes is a crucial part of the learning process.  We don't chastise a child when they make mistakes trying to learn a new skill - and that's what we are essentially, a child in our new awareness, trying to figure out how all this works now.

The more you relax with this process and the more you just allow the mistakes and let them go, the quicker will be your advancement.  If you get frustrated with yourself or disparage yourself because you got it wrong, you will put pressure on yourself to get it right next time, which only blocks the process.  If you get frustrated, you are essentially holding onto a belief in being right or wrong, success or failure - and there is none of that with this process.  It is just that - a process.

So when you get it wrong, tune in to see how that feels so you can compare it to your intuited messages.  Track back to see what might have caused it, usually a thought from ego - and then let it go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment